39598 Benavente Avenue
39598 Benavente Ave
Desirable Kimber Park location and setting awaits you as you step into this gorgeous home offering 4bedroom (+ an office) and 3 full baths Large gourmet kitchen with an island offers granite countertops and lots of cabinet space. Kitchen opens to a breakfast nook and cozy family room , which offers easy access to a beautifully landscaped rear yard! Not only is this landscaping well done , but it allows for easy maintenance and convenience. ! Spacious master suite offers vaulted ceilings and easy access to rear yard as well. Traditional master bath offers separate shower and tub with dual vanity sinks and mirrored closet doors! Formal dining just off the formal living room makes it ideal for the entertainer in you. Office offers dual doors for a formal setting with views of a the front yard. Two kids bedrooms (brand new closets) share 1 full bath that has also been beautifully updated making this the perfect home for that young, growing family.
– Over 2600 square feet of living space for this fine home which is situated on a 7100 square foot lot(apprx)
– Granite Kitchen includes Double Oven (one with convection) as well as a gas range, island and more!!
– 60k US made solar panel system heats and cools entire home free of charge! Enjoy dual zone heating and A/C at no cost to you!
– Charming wine cellar(underneath staircase) allows storage for your favorite vintage bottles.
– Tile Roof
– 2 zone A/C heating with Nest thermostats for remote control from your Ipad/Iphone or smartphone!
– Skylights throughout the home to enhance its brightness throughout the day!
– Vaulted ceilings add to light, airy feeling
– Outdoor storage shed offers added storage space!
– Built in cabinetry newly added to garage including countertop for that perfect custom work bench for those hobbies/crafts etc included in finished garage!
– Recessed lighting for better ambiance
– Newly added closets upstairs complete those perfect kids bedrooms
– New carpets upstairs
– 75 Gallon Water Heater
– Alarm system
– Limestone flooring
– Membership to Mission Valley Swim club included(only need to pay annual fee)
Offered at only $1,098,950
Share and Enjoy
At A Glance
- MLS ID: 40601753
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 2629
- Lot Size: 7100
- Year Built: 1974
- Date Listed: 01/26/2013
- HOA Fees:
- School District: Fremont
- Elementary: Gomes Elementary
- Middle: Hopkins Junior High
- High School: Mission San Jose Senior High
60k solar heating system for $0 energy bills!!